Invisalign has earned a name for itself as the most advanced clear aligner system in the world. Custom trays are made using highly precise 3D digital scans taken by professionals and are fitted in-person to provide you with the highest level of discretion and comfort. Your treatment may be completed in as little as 6 months, but you will start to see a difference in just a few weeks. Your trays are easily removable and easy to clean so you can enjoy all the foods you love and still keep that clean-mouth-feel.
Why Choose Invisalign?
Comfort is key for Invisalign. Invisalign are the only clear aligners that use Smart Track Material® for optimal comfort and precision. Your trays are hand-trimmed to match your gum line to prevent irritation or scratching. You will start noticing changes with just a few weeks of treatment and see the results you want in 6 to 18 months. You’ll be smiling big in no time!
Patients may prefer wearing Invisalign because of how convenient it is in comparison to wearing traditional braces.
- The aligners are clear so they don’t distract from your smile.
- They are only worn for 22 hours a day so you can take them out to eat dinner, go on a date, or make an important presentation at work.
- You can brush and floss your teeth like normal, and no special tools (or special floss) is required.
- There is less of a risk that your teeth will become stained as compared with wearing metal or “invisible” braces that can be difficult to clean.
- The procedure is more comfortable since the aligners move teeth into place slowly and only focus on a few teeth at a time.
- Aligners are easy to take care of, and you only use the same aligner for a couple of weeks.
How Does It Work?
Your Treatment Plan
The process begins with digital scans of your teeth to create your treatment plan. Using Invisalign’s software, we can accurately predict how your teeth will change over time with Invisalign. We can even show you how your teeth will look weeks, months and eventually at the end of your treatment. Once your digital plan is finalized, your custom aligners are made using Invisalign’s state-of-the-art printing process.
The First Aligners
Once the aligners arrive, special fasteners are often necessary. These are bonded temporarily to your teeth so that you can easily clip in your aligners, but don’t worry, they’re mostly invisible and come off at the end of treatment.
Follow up Appointments
We will provided you with each set of clear aligners to wear for about two weeks. Your teeth will shift into place a little at a time as the aligners are changed for the next in the series until your teeth have been moved to their final, correct position. Visits to the office will be scheduled roughly once every 1-2 months to ensure that the treatment is going as planned.
Cost of Invisalign in Mississauga
With a typical insurance plan, Invisalign treatment usually averages between $3000 and $5000+ out-of-pocket. After an oral exam, we would be happy to provide you with an accurate quote so you can find out how much your insurance plan will cover and what your actual out-of-pocket expenses would be. Without insurance, Invisalign treatment typically costs about $4000 to $6000+.
How do we actually determine the cost of your Invisalign treatment and why does it seem so expensive? When considering the cost of orthodontics, there are a few things to consider:
- The current condition of your oral health. Do you have inflammation or tooth decay that needs to be treated before you can undergo orthodontic treatment? Tooth decay and inflammation increase your risk of complications. Treatments that you might need before trying Invisalign would be covered separately under an insurance plan. As usual, we would be happy to provide you with a more accurate quote at every stage so you can find out your actual out-of-pocket costs.
- How much your teeth need to shift. We shift your teeth slowly and a few at a time not just for your comfort but to maintain your quality of life during treatment and provide long-lasting results.
- The length of your treatment. The longer it takes to achieve your dream smile, the more trays and personalized treatment you will require.
Because every smile is so different, the only way to find out for sure if Invisalign is the best solution for you and how much it will cost you out of pocket is to come in for a consultation. Tell us your personal goals for your smile, let us examine your teeth and we will tailor a personalized treatment plan that will accomplish your wants and needs. Even if you’re not sure if you qualify for Invisalign because of your age, or particularly ambitious goals, it never hurts to ask. There are solutions available for you.
Contact us today
to schedule an initial consultation & exam.
Your consultation consists of a comprehensive exam that includes everything from looking at your teeth and gums, to the bite and the way your whole mouth looks and functions as a whole. Before we plan your invisalign treatment we want to know everything about the health and aesthetic of your smile, and, most importantly, what you want to achieve so we can help you get there.